Health News for the Well-Read Patient
Please click the links below to read the full article.
- Fall 2015 Newsletter November 4, 2015
The fall 2015 newsletter features articles on the healthy aging brain, plantar fasciitis and healthy holiday eating.
Click here to read the fall 2015 newsletter.
- Summer 2015 Newsletter July 28, 2015
The summer 2015 newsletter features articles on the powerful effects of exercise on the aging brain, dizziness/vertigo and smart eating in the summertime.
- Spring 2015 Newsletter April 28, 2015
Please enjoy the spring 2015 newsletter featuring information on Lyme Disease, sleep and healthy eating.
- David A. Chappell, MD, Offers Endocrinology Concierge Care to Petaluma-Area Patients March 13, 2015
- Heart Month: Patient Education and Nutritious Recipes February 4, 2015
February is American Heart Month. According to the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in the United States; one in every three deaths is the result of heart disease and stroke, equal to 2,200 deaths per day.
In an effort ...
- Winter 2015 newsletter January 29, 2015
Please enjoy the winter 2015 newsletter featuring information on age-related macular degeneration (AMD), Vitamin D and winter’s best vegetables.
- David A. Chappell, MD introduces “Personalized Care” Concierge Medical Practice in Petaluma November 21, 2014