David A. Chappell, MD | Concierge Physician | Petaluma, CA
As a patient in my practice, you’ll receive truly patient-focused and personalized healthcare. My smaller practice size provides my patients and me more quality time together…not only to treat complex issues but to focus on prevention and wellness.
I realize for any patient, choosing a physician to entrust your care to is a big decision. Therefore I’d like to share some information about me and my approach to patient care.
Concierge Medicine Benefits
- Timely office visits
- Extended office hours
- House calls
- Discovering what is right for each patient
- Direct communication with me during office hours (and after!)
- A strong focus on long term health and wellness
- Adult dependent children of members are welcome
- Collaborative care
- Care for visiting family and friends
- Personal care and commitment
Dr. Chappell is pleased to offer discounted pricing to his concierge patients for these
new, non-invasive aesthetic services:
SculpSure, a laser-induced fat sculpting treatment. This state-of-the-art, FDA-cleared laser procedure is non-invasive, and can safely remove unwanted fat deposits on the abdomen, chin, flanks and thighs. SculpSure’s body contouring technology can destroy the targeted fat cells safely in just 25 minutes without affecting the skin’s surface. There is no recovery time following treatment, so you can resume your daily activities immediately. Fat destruction is permanent after treatment.
TempSure Envi for skin tightening and TempSure Vitalia for vaginal rejuvenation and health, FDA-cleared devices using non-invasive, state-of-the-art technology to stimulate collagen production. TempSure Envi is designed to minimize fine facial lines and wrinkles, tighten lax skin and improve the appearance of cellulite. TempSure Vitalia restores and improves vaginal functionality, urinary incontinence and genital-urinary comfort.
Latest Health News
- The Age of Anxiety January 11, 2019
- Going with the Grain January 11, 2019
- Handle with Care: Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions January 11, 2019
- Decoding Different Diets September 25, 2018